Thursday, September 10, 2009

New Rides

On Labor Day, the whole family went to Target, and we bought Rachael a new tricycle. She loves her "bike"! It has a little bell on it that she likes to ring. She hasn't really gotten the hang of peddling yet, but that will come soon enough. So with Rachael getting a new tricycle, Ryan has moved up from the stroller to the buggy. He was thrilled with his new ride, even trying to rock back and forth to make it go himself. I would've loved to have gotten more pictures of their first go-rounds on their new rides, but it was starting to sprinkle, so I couldn't take the camera with us on the walk.




I just had to post this picture, even though it's not the most flattering of my children. Ryan looks like he smells something stinky, and Rachael is zoned out in La-La land. Cracks me up.




WAY excited.

No comments: