At the beginning of August, Rachael started soccer practice. She's the kind of kid who loves to be active and spending time outside, so she was really excited to start soccer. Here are a few pics-- these first two I posted on FB, but here they are in case you missed them. This was right before her first practice. I love the pink shin guards and her little cleats!
Here she is practicing goal kicks right before her first game. We are Team U-S-A!
Before game huddle--- "U-S-A!"
The soccer star. Don't you love the uniform? I'll have to post another picture from her next game because we now have their names on the back of their jerseys, and they are too cute!
Rachael with her friend Payton, savoring their first victory.
1 comment:
Oh she looks so precious in her uniform and like she's been playing all of her life! These pictures are too cute.
Post a Comment