Speaking of Rachael, everyone will be happy to know that potty training is coming along much better this time around. She's mostly potty-trained, except for during naps and at night--she still wears a pull-up or diaper then. She's also not extremely reliable telling us when she has to do her serious business, so we don't always make it to the potty for that (unless Mommy recognizes the signs beforehand). But we've been at it for about 4 days now, and she's only had maybe 1 accident per day. Pretty good, I'd say. Just thought everyone would like to know :) It's hard to believe she'll be 2 1/2 in a couple of weeks!
Saturday, May 30, 2009
Not a Baby Anymore
I've been accused in the past of "play dolls" with my little girl. When she was a baby, I would change her clothes sometimes two or three times in a day, and I tried to match little headband bows to her outfits. Now that she's getting older and has longer hair, I've been having fun experimenting with some new hairdos. Here's one I did a couple of days ago; she liked it because it was "like Mommy's" that day.




Speaking of Rachael, everyone will be happy to know that potty training is coming along much better this time around. She's mostly potty-trained, except for during naps and at night--she still wears a pull-up or diaper then. She's also not extremely reliable telling us when she has to do her serious business, so we don't always make it to the potty for that (unless Mommy recognizes the signs beforehand). But we've been at it for about 4 days now, and she's only had maybe 1 accident per day. Pretty good, I'd say. Just thought everyone would like to know :) It's hard to believe she'll be 2 1/2 in a couple of weeks!
Speaking of Rachael, everyone will be happy to know that potty training is coming along much better this time around. She's mostly potty-trained, except for during naps and at night--she still wears a pull-up or diaper then. She's also not extremely reliable telling us when she has to do her serious business, so we don't always make it to the potty for that (unless Mommy recognizes the signs beforehand). But we've been at it for about 4 days now, and she's only had maybe 1 accident per day. Pretty good, I'd say. Just thought everyone would like to know :) It's hard to believe she'll be 2 1/2 in a couple of weeks!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Keep up the good work, I gave up on Carter and went back to diapers. I will try again later in the summer! I admire you for getting her trained while Ryan is crawling around...I just can't get it done!
Post a Comment