TIME IS GOING BY TOO FAST!!! My sweet little baby is already 9 months old! I took him to the doctor this past Friday for his 9-month check-up, and he was 29.5 inches long (which is in the 90th percentile) and 19 lb, 12 oz (which is around the 40th percentile). So right now, he's tall and thin...takes after Mommy and Daddy... or how we used to be :) Anyway, just to give you a crash course on pediatrician jargon, the percentiles are just a way of comparing him to other kids. So if you have 100 boys all the same age as Ryan, he would be taller than 90 of them. He would weigh more than 40 of them. Anyway, he's perfectly healthy--although as I type this, he's got some sort of rash on his face, arms, and legs-- and didn't need any shots this time around. So that was a blessing. He still only has two teeth, but I think he'll be getting his top two teeth soon.
Monday, June 1, 2009
Ryan is 9 Months Old!
TIME IS GOING BY TOO FAST!!! My sweet little baby is already 9 months old! I took him to the doctor this past Friday for his 9-month check-up, and he was 29.5 inches long (which is in the 90th percentile) and 19 lb, 12 oz (which is around the 40th percentile). So right now, he's tall and thin...takes after Mommy and Daddy... or how we used to be :) Anyway, just to give you a crash course on pediatrician jargon, the percentiles are just a way of comparing him to other kids. So if you have 100 boys all the same age as Ryan, he would be taller than 90 of them. He would weigh more than 40 of them. Anyway, he's perfectly healthy--although as I type this, he's got some sort of rash on his face, arms, and legs-- and didn't need any shots this time around. So that was a blessing. He still only has two teeth, but I think he'll be getting his top two teeth soon.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
cute stuff! our boys are so similar, I love it...wish we were closer!
Post a Comment