We've noticed a few things about our son that lead us to conclude that he will one day become a major star in baseball... pitching, to be more specific. He has a seriously quick release when it comes to throwing balls. I'll have to video him throwing balls out of his ball tub. He sits inside the ball tub (with all 250 balls) and throws all 250 of them out, one at a time. What I did capture on video today was him eating. He has this way of putting the food into his mouth and pulling his hand out really fast. It's pretty funny; I've never seen another child eat like this. Hopefully you'll see what I'm talking about with his quick release after taking bites. Oh, and right now he's a lefty when it comes to eating.
Ok, so I just now managed to get a short video of him throwing the balls, fortunately into the tub rather than out (although he had just been sitting in it when he tried to climb out of it, knocking it over, and spilling all 250 balls). You can see his quick release (again with his left hand) when he throws a couple of balls back in the tub before getting distracted by something else--this kid has about a 10-second attention span. Seriously, though, balls are probably his favorite toys right now. And I seriously love picking up all 250 of them, several times a day. It's just like the alphabet and barnyard refrigerator magnets--I enjoy picking them up from where they lay, scattered all over the kitchen floor, several times a day. It's also comparable to me picking up the 100 pieces of his train set and reorganizing it on his train table, several times a day. You might be asking right about now, why do I pick this stuff up, over and over? It's so my son has the joy of throwing and scattering things, several times a day. He loves it, and I love making him happy. Hey, it's how we roll around here.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Wow, I love his fast ball! and his snappy eating! He is getting so big...and Rachael calling his name..they both are such cuties!
Ha ha...love the spastic throwing! Can't wait to see both of them in a few days!
Post a Comment