It's SNOWING in Houston right now! All week the meteorologists have been telling us that we may get snow today, and for once, they were right! The snow started this morning and has been falling off and on all day. At times it's gotten really heavy.
So I got Rachael up out of bed this morning, bundled her up nice and warm, and took her outside to experience snow for the first time. We were out there for all of a minute before she proclaimed, "I don't like snow. It's too cold." So we came back in.
Well, a little later, I decided to try again. This time she was game. I may have jumped the gun a little bit, but I took some video of the kids playing in the snow. I say "jumped the gun" because it might actually start sticking to the ground more, in which case I'll try to get them back out for some more video. But I thought I'd go ahead and capture these memories now in the event that it either quits snowing, doesn't snow any harder than it is now, or my kids sleep through the rest of it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment