I'm not sure why Rachael was talking about a manatee, and Ryan probably didn't understand her either, although you can hear his little "Uh huh" in response to whatever she's telling him. This just warms a mother's heart, though, doesn't it.
Wednesday, June 9, 2010
Playing Together
Now that Ryan is getting older, he and Rachael are playing together more and more. Rachael is the kind of kid who doesn't play very well by herself, so I'm constantly hearing her: "RYAN! Come in my room!" "RYYYYAANN, come here, buddy!" Ryan, on the other hand, could play for hours by himself. He moves from the playroom to his room and back again, playing with one thing after another. But occasionally, and it's happening more and more now, I catch them in moments like this:


I'm not sure why Rachael was talking about a manatee, and Ryan probably didn't understand her either, although you can hear his little "Uh huh" in response to whatever she's telling him. This just warms a mother's heart, though, doesn't it.
I'm not sure why Rachael was talking about a manatee, and Ryan probably didn't understand her either, although you can hear his little "Uh huh" in response to whatever she's telling him. This just warms a mother's heart, though, doesn't it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment