Ryan drinking juice like a big boy; he went on to squirt it all over himself-- to which he replied, "Ooos, sahy" (translation: oops, sorry)
"juuuuice"
Ryan's hair, after going on a walk with Daddy in the lightly sprinkling rain (see the juice box pics above as "Before" pics)
Yes, the boy inherited some serious curls from both his mother and his father. Poor thing never had a chance. Sister, on the other hand, has board straight hair.
One of my recent faves-- I love his sweet face with his beautiful hazel eyes
He's jibber-jabbering about something right now, but I'm sure I can't understand the majority of it.
Rachael wore her hat on the rain walk with Daddy, so her hair wouldn't get wet. How girly is that?
They love to read books together. Sorry that this pic is a little blurry.
Being silly with a baby hat, but she's pretty cute, isn't she!
The sweet picture
The silly one... (the real Rachael) Oh, and in case you're wondering, I never have to ask her to make a silly face for the camera. This must come naturally.
Watching TV together
The sweet picture
Again, the silly one, but "ooos," she's trying to be serious.
OK, so maybe I understated it a little when I said these were "some" of my favorites from this past month. I clearly had a hard time choosing favorites.
1 comment:
Those are so cute! Ryan's hair looked like Lauren's! I love the one of them reading together too.
Post a Comment