Monday, January 3, 2011

Rachael's 4th Birthday

The month of December was a crazy month with my daughter turning four years old, lots of parties going on, and family coming into town for the holidays. So even though I'm behind on blogging and I'm a couple weeks after the fact, I wanted to share some pictures from Rachael's 4th birthday party.

She had a dress-up tea party with a few of her little girl friends. The girls got to pick outfits from their mommies' closets to wear for the special occasion. At the party, we made beaded necklaces, painted their fingernails, and of course, drank tea (pink lemonade). Rachael enjoyed playing hostess, wanting to pour tea for all her little friends. I'm not sure how many times I refilled that little princess tea pot. It was a sweet time for all of us, and I can't believe my little girl is now four! Anyway, here are some pictures capturing our special day...








Rachael with her cousin Lauren


Rachael with her friend Payton


Rach and her friend Grace





















No comments: