Rachael has been learning all kinds of things-- she's learned about the pilgrims and the first Indians, about different professions such as doctors and waiters; she's planted seeds in a garden and learned how things that grow need water and sunlight. She's learning how to write her name and how to count past 20.
This past week both kids had "Pajama Day" at school, which made getting them ready in the morning so much easier! Here are some pics of them ready for their special dress-up day at school (or maybe I should say, dress-down day):
I love this picture of them, by the way. They're finally getting to the point where both are cooperating with smiles for the camera.
Then yesterday Ryan and I went up to Rachael's class to celebrate her birthday at snack-time. Rachael probably thinks this whole week has been her birthday-- they sang "Happy Birthday" to her at gymnastics on Monday, then we celebrated at school yesterday; her birthday party is this coming Sunday, and then her actual birthday is next Tuesday. Anyway, I made chocolate chip cookies for the class; they sang "Happy Birthday" to her, she got to blow out her "4" candle, and we all enjoyed some cookies. She was so proud that "her mommy" was there to celebrate with her (she kept telling all her friends, "That's MY mommy!").
Another cute one of my kids together!
No comments:
Post a Comment