What a beautiful day to celebrate with my three special loves! The kids woke up and had a special Valentine surprise waiting for them-- Rachael received a bear/puppy/whatever that thing is, and some candy, and Ryan got a monkey and some candy. So then off we went to gymnastics where Rachael received a bag loaded with candy from her fellow gymnasts. Tomorrow she'll have her Valentines party at school where she'll receive yet more candy. I'm just hoping it's all good candy, so that it'll be worth raiding. Oops, did I just type that? Anyway, after lunch we played in the backyard and soaked up the warmth of the sun-- 72 degrees and lovely! I think this whole week is supposed to be beautiful; we might even plan a trip to the zoo if Daddy can take off work one day. So here are some pics of the kids from TODAY, posted TODAY. That hasn't happened in a while. Enjoy!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
What cute pictures, sounds like a sweet day!!
Post a Comment