Monday, June 6, 2011

It's June, and it's HOT!

I know I've been HORRIBLE about posting, but we've been so busy trying to get the house ready to go on the market that things have been nutty! We did finally get everything done and put the house on the market last week. We're praying for a quick sale!

Other than trying to keep our house looking perfect for potential showings (this is SO easy to do with two preschoolers, NOT), we're just trying to stay cool and keep from getting too bored. I have a child who likes to be on the go, doing lots of different things, and since we're on school break, SHE is quite a handful when SHE gets bored. We're going to continue with gymnastics through the summer, then we'll quit in the fall to start her in soccer. She is super excited about playing soccer!

We're going to Concan in a couple of days with Mark's family, and then I'll take the kids out to my mom and dad's for a few days. By the time the kids and I get back home, we'll have only one more day until we close on the new house. In the meantime, I need to try to find my camera for Concan, so I can hopefully get some good pics of the kids. I feel like the bad mom who has let quite a bit of time go by since I last took pictures of my kids. I mean, in that time, Ryan has potty trained, for crying out loud! He's such a big boy!

Anyway, here are a few pics that I managed to capture on my phone, because seriously, I'm not sure where my regular camera is. Mark, if you're reading this, I don't mean to say the camera is really lost. It's here in the house somewhere, so don't flip out :)


Rachael playing "tent" and saying "CHEEESE"!


Ryan climbing up into the fort and saying "CHEEEESE"! Whereas Rachael's is kind of a manic "CHEEEEEESE" (see above picture), Ryan's is a cool, charming "CHEEESE"! as in, "Hey... don't I look good, CHEEESE?"


Having a picnic lunch outside while our house was full of contractors, and we couldn't access the kitchen.


Rachael caught some major air coming off the slide.

No comments: