

Another "must": plenty of driveway for Ryan (and/or) Rachael and Daddy to play basketball.

Another one of Mark's "musts": covered patio in the backyard. The builder is putting in a ceiling fan for us.

The view from the backyard-- we are on one of Fairfields' lakes. We have access through a gate in our fence, and yes, we will put a lock on it, so the kids can't get down by the lake by themselves.

The view from the gameroom/playroom windows upstairs.

The dining room

The study with another "must": French doors that Mark can close and actually get some work done from home. The study currently has carpet, but the builder is replacing that with wood floors before we move in.

In the entry way-- dining room's on the right, study is on the left.

The living room, with gas log fireplace

Looking into the breakfast area from the living room

View of the kitchen from the living room

Loving the island in the kitchen; there is a ton of counter space and storage.


The master bath

The other side of the master bath, opposite the tub; there are separate vanities on each side.

The playroom/gameroom; the half-wall on the right looks into the media room.

The media room, already wired and ready for Mark's tv

And finally, Rachael's room with what could potentially be an issue-- she has access to the sink and WATER from her room. Her room and Ryan's are separated by a Jack & Jill-style bath; they each have their own vanities, but share a bathtub in the middle. There is another bedroom and bath on the opposite side of the house upstairs that one of the kids will move into when they are older.
Anyway, so that's it. We're getting excited, although there is a ton of stuff to get done on our house. As of now, we close June 24th. So, fun and crazy times ahead! I do have to say, I'm gonna miss my house that I'm in now. This was our first house-- so many memories here. My kids were born here, well, not literally HERE, but you know what I mean. They learned to walk and talk here. Well, I'm excited about all the memories we'll make in the next house, and there will be a lot of them because we're not planning to move again for a VERY long time. Hopefully.
2 comments:
I love love love it! It is beautiful and seems like the perfect place! The floors are gorgeous and the kitchen is so awesome! I'm excited for y'all.
Congrats! Can't wait to see the new house. You will have to host GPCK next time we are in town!
Post a Comment