A few weekends ago we went with some friends to see Matthew West and Casting Crowns in concert. My kids (Ryan especially) LOVE concerts-- something that makes their dad and me really happy, since we LOVE concerts, too! Ryan will hear one of the songs on the radio days, weeks, or months later, and will tell us that we "heard this at the concert." He also likes to tell complete strangers that he has been to a concert. And finally, it's usually the first thing he thanks God for in his blessing before mealtime. "Dear Heavenly Father, thank you for da concert. And da food. Amen." So anyway, we brought along some blankets and enjoyed the beautiful weather outdoors, listening to some great music.
Giving me a "Cheeeese"
I tell Ryan, "I'm so glad you're my son." He says, "I'm so glad you're my son, too, Mommy."
One of the current funny faces
Ryan's got the camera.
Rachael only half-listened to the music. She preferred playing with her friend Raleigh.
No comments:
Post a Comment