The weather lately has been really warm, and since the neighborhood pools haven't opened for the season yet, I decided to go get the kids a little pool for the backyard. Now, I knew this was going to be primarily for splashing around. It's not like I was trying to buy them something big enough to actually swim in. I will say, however, that the picture on the box for this pool had to have been altered making the pool seem bigger than it really is. The picture shows all these kids, jumping around in the water, with plenty of room. In reality, it's quite small. That's actually an understatement. But the kids seemed to have a blast and keep asking for me to get the pool back out again.
Before getting in the water. What is up with that face?
See? We're all smiles. This pool isn't too small!
It took Ryan a while to submerge more than just his knees.
An action shot, showing what took place more than 100 times that afternoon.
These faces are priceless!
I would occasionally turn on the hose, making the giraffe head spray water. They liked to use it as a weapon, spraying one another in the face.
No comments:
Post a Comment