A few weeks ago, we had the joy of watching my niece Megan marry her high school sweetheart Chris. She asked Rachael to be one of her flowergirls, which was especially sweet for me and Mark, since Megan was the flowergirl at our wedding. So for this post, I chose some of my favorites from the weekend (I took way too many photos to include here, and most of them are already posted on FB). These will also be the photos for week 22 of my photo challenge.
Rachael LOVED being with all the big girls, watching them get hair and makeup done. She was DYING to put a little makeup on, and I had to keep an eye out for her, or she'd have her little hands on the makeup artist's brushes. Who knows how much lotion she put on that day, or how many Tic-tacs she ate. She was into it all. Once her hair was done, she got ATTITUDE. In a word, SASSY.
Sassy Exhibit A.
My sister Mandy and her daughter Lauren
In case you're wondering, I do not pose her. She does this on her own.
What a beautiful wedding and a wonderful weekend! Rachael absolutely loved being a part of it all. She adores her cousin Megan and can't wait to see her again soon.
No comments:
Post a Comment