Wow; it has been a long time since my last post, but there aren't enough hours in the day to do everything I want or need to do! This will be kind of short because Ryan will be demanding my attention at any moment, but I wanted to finally get some pictures from Thanksgiving on here. We had beautiful weather in the hill country that week, not like the cold we've had here lately! Speaking of cold weather, it apparently snowed in Houston yesterday afternoon, but the kids and I slept right through it and missed it all. Bummer! Anyway, here are some photos from Thanksgiving in Kerrville. All the outdoor pictures were taken at Lost Maples state park, which is about an hour's drive from where my parents live.

A Thanksgiving tradition: decorating cookies at Grandma's; Rachael decides she needs to just have a little taste to see if she's got the right number of sprinkles.

Ryan found his thumb for the first time...

Rachael and cousin Lauren playing in the leaves at Lost Maples






Rachael's favorite part of Lost Maples was throwing rocks in the water.

I love this coy little smile!

Rachael and Daddy are enjoying the yummy Watergate salad. After trying it for the first time, Rachael just giggled.
No comments:
Post a Comment