Here we are just arriving at the Aquarium, so we're fresh and ready to go.
All these blue-tinted pictures were taken in an underwater viewing room. Rachael especially enjoyed this place because she was allowed to freely run all around this room. She was mostly interested in the drains in the floor right in front of the tank. Sure, there were cool dolphins swimming right past her, but "look at the dwains!! There's one, there's another one!! I see a dwain!"
Looking at the dolphins, before she discovered the drains
Looking at the 'sea toitles'
Poor Ryan got hauled around in this harness all day. It was the only way we could carry him the whole time without wearing out our arms. He got pretty heavy, though.
Ryan, starting to wear out.
This was at the end of the day. Rachael was so tired; I'm not sure she even saw the bald eagle in the background. Both kids did so well, but not even Ryan got his normal morning nap that day. I think he fell asleep the minute I put him in his car seat to leave, before I even had him completely buckled in. We had a great time with them, though.
No comments:
Post a Comment