Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Lip Smackin' Good

OK, so Ryan does this really cute thing where he smacks his lips (rather loudly) whenever he's eating something that he particularly enjoys--like banana mixed berries or apples with cherries. I finally caught it on video, and if you turn your sound up loud enough, you should be able to hear it clearly. It seriously cracks me up.



Also, Rachael was in a generous and giving mood a few days ago-- she actually let me take some pictures of her. Of course I was having to sing, "Rachael Rachael Bo Bachael, Banana Fana Fo Fachael..." etc. to get her to smile, but hey, I take it however and whenever I can get it! Here is one of the cutest ones; I think she's actually saying "cheese." Her hair is getting really long, and I love putting it up in pony tails.



Seriously, I think I must have the cutest, most adorable kids on this entire planet!

No comments: