Well, I'm happy to be able to resume posting to my blog after a vicious attack by something like 30 different computer viruses over the weekend. Don't ask me how or where I got them from; I have no idea. All I know is that they wreaked havoc on my computer, and it took my dad driving 5 hours from his home in Kerrville to come help me out and fix everything. It was so sweet of him to come all this way to help me; I'm so thankful he was able to fix all the problems. I couldn't have done it myself!
So this video shows my funny little son doing this hilarious thing that I've never seen any other baby do before. He wrinkles up his nose and breathes in and out really fast. I don't know what it means--I'd love to know what he's thinking when he starts it up, but his dad and me think it's pretty hysterical. Maybe it's a way he expresses impatience because he does it quite a bit when he's waiting for his next bite of food. Then again, all you have to do is wrinkle your nose at him, and he'll do it on command in reply. Maybe he knows it's funny. See what you think...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment