I've been cracking up every morning when I go to get Rachael out of her room first thing, she's always got something different in her bed that she's been playing with after waking up. She does this after nap-time, too. For about the past week, she's been on this shoe kick. She'll get all her shoes out of her shoe drawer and put them in her bed. Every morning this past week that I've gone to get her up, I've discovered her wearing a different pair of shoes... with her pajamas. This morning, she had about 8 or 9 bangle bracelets on... on her upper arm. It was comical. Some days she's obsessed with hats, and other days, she'll have every single stuffed animal she owns in the bed with her. It's gotten to where every morning that I go in there, I'm holding my breath, wondering what I'm going to find.
Anyway, here are a few pics to illustrate the point. These were taken when I went to get her up from one of her "naps." Actually, I think she does sleep, but I never know how long she sleeps because then she wakes up and plays quietly in her bed for a while.

Reading books to her babies

You can see all the things she was playing with in her bed while supposedly napping... stuffed animals, baby car seat, hats, socks, even her vacuum cleaner. Sometimes there's so much stuff in the bed with her that it's a wonder she finds room to sleep.
No comments:
Post a Comment