Sunday, October 4, 2009

Beach Babies

This past weekend we went down to Portland to visit with Mark's parents. We had such a good time seeing them, although I'm a little bummed that I neglected to get pictures of the kids with them. Whenever we were just hanging out, and the kids were playing, I seemed to forget about the camera.

Saturday morning, we took the kids to North Beach. Ryan wasn't so sure about the sand at first--he didn't seem to want to touch it. But eventually he got over that enough to be able to play. I'm sure he managed to consume some sand despite my best efforts, since I couldn't keep him from putting the beach toys in his mouth. He didn't want anything to do with the shifting sand near the water's edge, though. He would cry if we tried to put him down in the water. Rachael was the same way last year, but this year, she seemed to enjoy the waves. She also had a great time building sand castles!























1 comment:

Cherish said...

Looks like you guys had a great time. You also got some really great pictures.