Thursday, October 8, 2009

I Get Around, Yeah, I Get Around...

"Woo-hoo!" Ryan says, "Look what I can do!"

For the past several weeks, Ryan has been experimenting with taking steps. He took his first two steps on the day he turned one. Since then, he's been stringing together more and more steps in a row and is gaining in confidence. He'll now try walking first thing instead of automatically dropping down to crawl.

Here are a couple of videos I tried to take of him walking--not an easy thing to do when I'm supposed to be holding out my arms to catch him. He sure is proud of himself, though; he's such a big boy!





2 comments:

Amanda said...

Oh wow!! Go Ryan! Big Boy! How cool. I knew he'd do it soon! Yay!

desertaggies said...

Good job Ryan! I'm impressed, especially walking & holding onto things. That takes extra balance!