Oh, but before I give you the video, on another musical note, he has learned his first song... Rachael's was "Twinkle Twinkle Little Star" (still her favorite); Ryan's first song is "Old McDonald..." Occasionally you'll hear him sing, "E-I-E-I-E-I..." and on and on with that (he doesn't sing the "O"). This morning I was trying to get him to sing, "E-I-E-I-O," so I sang it first, and then he sang, "and cak cak cak, cak cak cak..." and then he pretty much just trailed off into a bunch of babbling--he can't talk, so it'll be hard for him to get the "Old McDonald had a farm" part. But it was clear to me what he was singing. Special thanks to big sister Rachael who has been teaching him this song and who thinks that Old McDonald only has ducks on his farm. "And a quack quack here, and a quack quack there...."
And here's the promised
No comments:
Post a Comment