Wednesday, February 17, 2010

A Couple of Sunny Days

I heard on the news last night that if winter were to end right now, this would be the 4th coldest winter on record for Houston. It is the coldest since the 1984-85 winter, and I believe it! We haven't been able to get outside and do anything in a long time, but recently we've had a couple of breaks in the cold, rainy weather. We're supposed to be having some warmer weather this weekend, which will be nice! So anyway, we took the kids to the park one day--it was still kind of chilly, but hey, at least it was sunny out. I didn't get many pics of Rachael because she was constantly on the go, mainly exploring by the pond with her daddy.















1 comment:

Amanda said...

Love these! You ought to get the kids out this week. We went outside today and it was gorgeous!