Saturday, February 20, 2010

"Cheeeeeeeese"

Every few months we have to take the obligatory bath picture. It starts with "First Bath" pictures, then you take pictures when they're sitting up in their baby tubs. Then you take pics when they graduate out of the baby tub and into the big tub. Who knows why we continue this trend once they're in the regular tub. It seems like I take bath pics of the kids every 2-3 months. Is it because we want to see how big the kids are getting in relation to the tub? Like a method for measuring growth? Oh, now his head is coming to the top of the first row of tile instead of halfway up!! What a big boy!! But I digress. Anyway, Ryan was being so cute this night that I had to grab the camera. Just this past week, he's started saying "Cheese" for the camera. He holds it out when he says it... "Cheeeeeese." Every time. Although it makes for great smiles in pictures, it's kind of funny when he says it that way at lunch. "Ryan, do you want turkey and cheese?" Ryan: "Cheeeeese." And yes, I know his hair is getting long and out of control. Mark has imposed a hair cut deadline and is insisting we cut the boy's hair by the time he is 20 months old... only two months away... Mommy isn't ready for her baby to have his first big boy hair cut. But I'm digressing again. Here are the bath pics:


Saying "Cheeeeese"


Still saying "Cheeeeese"


Chewing on the toy and saying "Cheeeeese"

1 comment:

desertaggies said...

Too cute! And I love the digressions as well.