Thursday, April 1, 2010
We're Happy It's Springtime!
I thought Rachael looked really cute, dressed up in her "springy" clothes for school today. So since we had a couple of minutes to spare before leaving for school (for once I was running a little early), we went outside to take some photos. This is Rachael's classic smile-- she always has smiled 'big,' ever since she was a baby. She was really happy to be outside this morning; the weather has been so nice lately, so we've been spending more and more time playing outside. I even took Ryan to the park today to run around while Rachael was in school. We're really getting excited because the kids are getting their very own play set for the backyard in a week or two. That will be so nice. We'll post pictures of that when we get it.



Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment