I had the opportunity to interview Rachael this afternoon to get an idea of how she sees me. Here is our Q&A:
1. What is something Mommy always says to you? Hi
2. What makes Mommy happy? When I'm obeying
3. What makes Mommy sad? Not obeying
4. How does Mommy make you laugh? By laughing
5. What was Mommy like as a child? You played with a lot of toys.
6. How old is Mommy? 13
7. How tall is Mommy? This tall... * said while stretching arm up over her head.
8. What is her favorite thing to do? Play in the pool (I'm not sure where she got this from.)
9. What does Mommy do when you're not around? You be sad.
10. If your Mommy becomes famous, what will it be for? I don't know.
11. What is Mommy really good at? You're good at talking to everybody.
12. What is Mommy not very good at? Playing baseball (yeah, maybe cause I don't play baseball)
13. What does Mommy do for her job? You do the dishes.
14. What is Mommy's favorite food? PB&J
No, not your favorite food; what's mine? Sandwich
15. What makes you proud of Mommy? I see you do a game. (Uhh, what?)
16. If Mommy were a cartoon character, who would she be? Mickey Mouse. (Thanks, could I at least have been Minnie?)
17. What do you and Mommy do together? We play and sing songs.
18. How are you and Mommy the same? *This question apparently overwhelms her because all she could say was, "I love you, Mama."
19. How are you and Mommy different? Uhh...
20. How do you know Mommy loves you? You give me food. (If you know my daughter, then this answer does not seem strange. Food does seem to be her love language.)
21. Where is your Mommy's favorite place to go? Sea World
At this point, she wanted to stop talking about me and talk about her. So I asked her some of her favorites.
Favorite color? Purple and pink... oh, and yellow and orange
Fav animal? Jaguar (again, uhh, what?)
Fav food? PB&J
Fav game? Hide & Seek
Toy? my tea party stuff
Song? "Over the Rainbow" and "What'll I do?" (both songs her Daddy sings her at bedtime)
Drink? Juice
Movie? "Up"
Snack? Special treats
Lastly, what do you want to be when you grow up? Belle... and I want to wear a costume. (I think she's been seeing these Princess and Me commercials.)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment