If it seems like I have a lot of blog posts about trips to the zoo, it's because we have yearly passes and are trying to get our money's worth. The kids are at the age where they love going to see the animals and so far, they haven't gotten bored with it. I'm just now getting around to blogging about this because I just re-discovered these pictures on my camera. A few weeks ago, Mark took off work one day during the week, and the whole family went to the zoo. The weather was perfect for it-- started off cool in the morning, then was nice and pleasant the rest of the day. We took the stroller in with us, but we let Ryan walk around a lot; he really enjoyed this particular visit to the zoo, probably because he's a little older now and can actually name the animals and the sounds they make.
We started out with the monkeys (Ryan's pick).





Then we made a bee-line for the lions, which was what Rachael wanted to see. (Funny that I didn't even get a good picture of Rachael looking at the lions.)

I love this picture because this is such a little boy thing to do. This kid is REALLY not a baby anymore.

I think after the lions we made our way to the reptile house. ** shudders ** REALLY not sure why this fascinates my daughter so much.


Eating a quick lunch-

And some final shots... Rachael begged us to take her picture on this kid/turtle statue. Hey, if she wants her picture taken, we'll oblige. It's not often that she'll stop long enough to let us photograph her.


Aren't my little ones so cute?
1 comment:
Yes, they are too cute! Did you get a new camera? All of your pictures look so good, you are quite the photographer! :) Of course it helps to have such precious subjects.
Post a Comment