Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Rachael's Thanksgiving Feast

Today was Rachael's Thanksgiving feast at school, and Ryan and I were invited to attend. The kids filed in the room and sang a little song for us.


My little pilgrim



She was really into the song (which, I didn't get the first verse because I realized the microphone wasn't turned on when I started out taking the video), and then all of a sudden she was distracted by thumb and food.


Surveying the feast








After the meal, Ryan joined in with the other kids to hear the story. You can find him sitting by the sweet little girl picking her nose.


Here Rachael is speaking into the microphone, telling Ms. Karen what she is thankful for-- "Mommy and Daddy, and my little brother."


Making an apple "turkey." She's decorating it using toothpicks, marshmallows, and fruit loops. Of course, this is how Rachael decorated-- one on the toothpick, one in the mouth. One on the toothpick, one in the mouth... and so on.


The finished product-- it stayed this way all of 30 seconds, and then the turkey's head was eaten. All in all, she had a great morning. Can you tell?

1 comment:

Jaclyn said...

it was so much fun, and she is sooooo cute! i am so glad she and grace have eachother!