Thursday, April 14, 2011

Zoo Fun

A couple of Fridays ago, Mark took the morning off, and we headed out for a family day at the zoo. The weather couldn't have been more perfect that day. So here are some pics of the little monkeys... oops, I mean, my sweet children, enjoying their outing.


Watching the meerkats




Teaching my son the word "okapi"; it was one of my favorite animals as a kid.






"STOP! In the name of love..." Just kidding; they were actually just waving at me.


Lunch break








Riding the carousel; first she said she wanted to ride the zebra




Then she changed her mind to cheetah


You think he's having fun?




Proof that we actually did see real animals at the zoo and not just the ones in all my pics. Oops, did I just type that again? I really don't think my children are animals, although they do tend to chatter on like monkeys and occasionally laugh like hyenas.


Indulging Mom with pics in front of the pretty flowers. Ryan is REALLY into it.


Sweet girl






This might have been the most fun they had all day-- running through the water mist fan.

No comments: