I laughed my head off at this pic! The expression on Ryan's face is hysterically funny! What's even funnier is that I caught several pics of him with his eyes closed like this right as he's about to go into the water. Make sure you click on the pic and view it close up, so you can get a good look at his face. I'm laughing again...
Thursday, April 21, 2011
Sneak Peak
A couple days ago it was warm enough outside that we pulled out the pool to have some water slide fun. I don't have enough time right now to do a full post with all the pics from this fun afternoon, but here is a sneak peak:

I laughed my head off at this pic! The expression on Ryan's face is hysterically funny! What's even funnier is that I caught several pics of him with his eyes closed like this right as he's about to go into the water. Make sure you click on the pic and view it close up, so you can get a good look at his face. I'm laughing again...
I laughed my head off at this pic! The expression on Ryan's face is hysterically funny! What's even funnier is that I caught several pics of him with his eyes closed like this right as he's about to go into the water. Make sure you click on the pic and view it close up, so you can get a good look at his face. I'm laughing again...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment