Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Long-Awaited Ones

So, a couple of weeks ago I posted a pic of Ryan sliding into the water with the promise of more to come. Well, things have gotten crazy-- maybe something to do with, I don't know, buying a house. Anyway, here are the pics of the kids. And now that I've thrown in the house teaser, I'm "sure" you'll be seeing pics of the new house pretty soon. But that's for another post.

First of all, with the previous post's picture of Ryan in mind, check these out:




Notice any similarities? I'll give you a hint... zoom in on Ryan's face once more. Hee hee















2 comments:

Lindsay said...

Those are hilarious, Jen!(And what a fun mom you are to put the pool at the bottom of the slide, great idea!)

desertaggies said...

Fun pics. The kids really look like they are growing up. If you have your wading pool out it is definitely time for us to pull ours out too!