Thursday, January 5, 2012
52 Week Photo Project: Week 1
My friend Emily has inspired me to start a 52-week photo project in which I take pictures of my kids once a week, for 52 weeks, and capture the memories of everyday life. I've found that too many times I can get to the end of a year and realize that I only took pictures of my kids during holidays or milestone-type events. Milestones and holidays are sweet times to cherish, but even more so, are the times I get with my kids each day. They won't be this little for long; even as I type this, I feel a few tears starting to form at the thought that in eight months, my oldest child will start kindergarten, and I'll no longer get as much of this sweet time with her during the day. So, before I completely start blubbering, here are some of the pictures I took today of the kids playing with their alphabet mat. It started with them filling in pieces on the mat and quickly turned into a wicked game of hopscotch.

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Adorable! So fun to be playing along with all of you!
Post a Comment