Monday, January 30, 2012

52 Week Photo Project: Week 4

I didn't get to upload these photos last week because we were at Disney, but here are a few photos from our trip for week 4 of my photo project. These mark some of the favorite moments for my kids. We had an amazing time on our trip, and I have a LOT more photos to share when I get more time to edit and upload them. So here's a sneak preview of some of our highlights of Disneyworld.



Rachael's favorite part of the trip was meeting a few of the princesses. She got to meet Cinderella, Belle, and Aurora. Note that she is wearing a Belle shirt in this photo, a fact that did not go unnoticed by Belle herself. Rachael was absolutely manic/giddy while meeting these three!


This is one of my faves of Ryan. We were watching Mickey's Philharmonic, a show in 3-D. It was Ryan's first time to see anything in 3-D, and he sat there with his mouth open like this through the whole show. It was so cute to see him in awe like this, and a few times, his little arm would slowly reach out to grab something that was appearing right before him. He LOVED this show.



This was at our hotel, Disney's All-Star Movies Resort. We stayed in one of the Toy Story buildings, and this remote control car was one of the characters present in the courtyard outside. I love Ryan's face in this photo; it was a look he perfected throughout the trip to show how happy/excited he was. You'll see it in photos to come.



Ryan's favorite part of the trip was meeting Buzz Lightyear and Woody, and riding the Buzz Lightyear ride at the Magic Kingdom. He went right up to Buzz and said, "To Infinity and Beyond!!"



We went to a couple of different restaurants that were considered "character dining" restaurants, where different characters came right up to your table, signed autograph books, and took pictures with your kids. Rachael and Ryan got to meet several new friends this way-- Mickey, Minnie, Goofy, Donald, Pluto, Winnie the Pooh and friends, Handy Manny, and more. Ryan was very excited to meet Tigger (see the face?).



Meeting Minnie Mouse at Chef Mickey's restaurant. She was so sweet! Note Rachael sporting her Minnie Mouse ears :)

Anyway, these are just a few of the many photos I hope to share over the coming days. I will always cherish the memories we made with the kids this past week. It truly was a magical time!

1 comment:

Lindsay said...

It looks like y'all had a great time! I can't wait to see more pictures!