Grandma love
Grandma tickles
"Grandma, take another picture of me!"
My parents have these beautiful yellow wildflowers growing all over the property around their house. So I tried to get some pics of the kids together in the flowers-- almost an impossible task. This was the best I got.
Solo shots of them in the wildflowers-- Ryan wouldn't put his hand down. I'm not sure what he was doing here, but the more you asked him to put his hand down, the more he giggled and kept it up.
Sweet girl... at least one of them cooperated for me :)
Another fun activity-- climbing trees. We don't have any good climbing trees at our house.
He's pretty proud of himself for getting up in there.
Helping Grandma cook
Taking walks with Grandpa
I love this one; it's so sweet.
I took the kids to throw rocks in the river (why is that so wildly entertaining?), and it was kind of muddy in spots, so I told them to stay out of the mud. This is Ryan turning that into an athletic event-- trying to jump over muddy puddles.
As you can see, he wasn't very successful.
Stirring the muddy water. Again, why is that so fun?
Helping Grandma bake cupcakes means licking the bowl.
Giving some of the yummy goodness to Ryan.
She decorated all these by herself. Can you tell?
YUM!
SUGAR HIGH!!
Special thanks to Grandma and Grandpa for letting us come visit and for showing us such a good time!
1 comment:
The grandma tickles (with Ryan) picture is the sweetest picture! That needs a frame!!!
Post a Comment