One of my new favorite pics of her
Tuesday, April 10, 2012
52 Week Photo Project: Week 13
Last week Rachael was invited to a birthday party where all the little girls had their hair and nails done. I thought she looked so sweet and pretty that when we got home I couldn't resist taking some pictures of her. And of course, you can always count on her to pose. The timing of me uploading these today... well, I registered her for kindergarten this morning. And doesn't she look so grown up in these pictures? I can hardly believe it when I see her like this; I still remember her so tiny... Although I have to say, she may look like a sweet, little angel in her all-white outfit, with her angelic smile, but don't let that fool you for a second! As I type this, she's causing all sorts of mischief in the backyard!!

One of my new favorite pics of her




One of my new favorite pics of her
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Absolutely gorgeous!!!
Post a Comment