Nearing the Continental Divide, we stopped to stretch our legs and take a family picture. Why do both kids feel the need to strike a strange pose?
Family pic with Aunt Luci and Grandmother
More posing-- I'm telling you, ever since this trip, this kid can't take a picture without posing like this. There's no such thing as "stand there and smile."
Looking out one direction at the Continental Divide
View of the other direction
Daddy helping Ryan with a snowball to throw at Rachael.
We stopped for lunch at a campground, and Rachael randomly picked our campsite. It just happened to have this tree next to our picnic table... (And no, we didn't carve this.)
Riding the gondola at Breckenridge
Ryan couldn't remember the word "gondola," so he kept calling it an oklahoma.
The kids posing on a ski lift with Aunt Luci, Uncle Scott, and grandmother.
More snowball (iceball) fights
Ryan needs to work on his "Gig-em"; my Tech friends would be happy with this effort. I promise you, he's saying "Gig-em, Aggies!" He just can't get his thumb to stick up yet.
Not sure what she's doing or saying here.
In Denver, on July 4th, at the Science and Nature Museum.
Don't worry, Ryan; it's not REAL.
I thought this was cute, but I'm including the picture so you can see their July 4th outfits. We called them "Stars and Stripes."
This anaconda is heavy, Mom.
Finished the day by having ice cream and then heading to the airport. What an amazingly fun family vacation!!
No comments:
Post a Comment