Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Rachael Loves Her Little "Brudder"

Well, I'm finally joining the rest of the world by starting my own blog. I know there are just SO many people who want to keep up with what's going on with the Hamilton family. I'll get this more up and running later, but I primarily wanted to add this sweet video of Rachael and Ryan. At the beginning, you'll hear her singing her favorite song to Ryan, "Twinkle Twinkle Little Star." She sings, "Twinkle Star, how wonner are..." but it's really sweet. Then the rest of the video is her putting Ryan to bed.... "Night night, see you mornin'..." She loves to pat him on the stomach or kiss the back of his head saying, "Ess a good boy" or "It's otay." If he's crying, she'll say, "No cwying, baby."

Anyway, we're doing well. We're trying to get on a schedule and are starting to figure some things out. Ryan is doing pretty well sleeping at night. He goes from about 10:00 until 2:30 or 3:00, and then he wakes up again around 6:30 or so. He's doing much better about going right back to sleep after his night feedings, and he stays awake quite a bit during the day. Speaking of Ryan, I need to wrap this up because he's getting hungry.



1 comment:

Kara said...

how cute are they! i love it! how are things going? better than when we talked? hope so! can't wait to see more of your kiddos!