Well, it was a sad day around the Hamilton household. Yesterday, Mark took our sweet kitty Chloe, who we had with us for almost 11 years, to the vet to be put to sleep. We were so sad, but she lived a good, long life and was ready to go. It's kind of strange because since she's been gone, I keep hearing sounds and expecting her to come walking around the corner. I guess it'll take some time to get used to her not being here anymore. I've never had the experience of having to put down a pet before. I can't say it was much fun, but my poor husband had the worst of it--he's the one who took her to the vet and held her as she peacefully slipped away...
Chloe was our first pet together as a married couple, and she was like one of the family. There may never be another cat as sweet as that one. Here are a couple of fun Chloe moments...
She loved playing in bags...

This needs no explanation...
2 comments:
This made me sad, I loved Chloe...I know you guys loved her so much and took care of her!
I know this was hard...remmmemmber when Chica use to bark at Chloe and because she couldn't hear her, she would just sit there--until Chica would get too close and then she'd slap at her! We always laughed at that...
Post a Comment