Monday, March 30, 2009
Seven Months Old!
I can not believe how quickly the time is flying by! Ryan turned 7 months old yesterday, and he's doing so many new things. As you can see by the pictures I've posted, he's getting better at sitting up for longer periods at a time. He's also starting to get up on his hands and knees, and rock back and forth, trying to crawl--he's gotten his knees to inch forward a couple of times. He sees Rachael running around all over the place, and he wants to go, too! They have a ball playing together, and my heart sometimes wants to burst with joy when I watch the two of them together. I know that sounds cheesy (I always have been a little dramatic), but it's the truth. Ok, I'll stop babbling now; here are the pictures--that's why most of you really visit the blog, right?


Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment