Thursday, February 9, 2012

52 Week Photo Project: Week 6

Have you ever taken a photo, looked at it, and then thought, 'I have just perfectly captured the essence of this person in this photo right here'? Well, I did that this morning.


This IS Rachael. Completely. This photo tells the story of who she REALLY is. A girl who likes to dress up and "look pretty" but also can't help but make silly faces at the same time. She loves to laugh and have fun. THIS is the essence of Rachael.

Sometimes, she's this...


But mostly, she's this...


In case you haven't figured out what the activity of choice is today, it's dress-up. Ryan is a train conductor.







Ryan's train conductor outfit led to this activity...


Which is what the kids are currently doing. Ever so often I hear someone yell, "TIME TUNNEL! TIME TUNNEL APPROACHING!" (Which is clearly from Dinosaur Train.) And yes, Yoda takes the train, too, he does.

2 comments:

Alicia said...

Oh my gosh!!! I love those pictures of R! They are all very cute!

Lindsay said...

These pictures are great!!