Saturday, January 3, 2009

The Holidays at the Hamilton House

Well, I know these are a little late coming, but it has been one crazy week around the Hamilton house this week. I came down with a sinus infection on Monday, but by Tuesday night I was running 104 fever. I ended up going to the ER and was there until 2:30 in the morning on an IV antibiotic drip. It was nuts that I got so bad so quickly, but I'm fine now. Then Rachael spiked 104 fever a few nights later, probably related to her sinus infection. That was scary, let me tell you. But I think she's okay now, too.

So here are some pics from last week; Mark's parents came in town for Christmas, and since his two brothers already live here, they all came over to our house for the day. I fixed a turkey and dressing dinner, which turned out pretty tasty (just ask me). The kids had fun playing together, and we had fun visiting with everyone.


Ryan looking at his loot...


Rachael with her loot...


Rachael playing with the new bowling set she got from Daddy





Ryan with Papa and Nana


Rachael with cousins Madison and Mason


Our Little Man


The Princess

No comments: