He's just started rolling from his tummy to his back in addition to rolling from back to tummy, which he's been doing for a couple of weeks now. So now he's going places! If I leave him on his floor mat for any length of time, it won't be long before he's rolled several times to be in the middle of the room. There's a pic of that down below.
Eating peas for the first time...
First time in his exersaucer; he liked it, I think
This is one of my new favorite pictures of him...
He's always ready with a smile
Tummy time; he's getting really strong and can practically lift his whole torso into the air by pushing up off the ground.
Our Lil' Aggie--class of... someone help me out here with the math... class of '30? I'm sure Mark will figure this out for me.
Ryan on the go. He's doing some traveling these days.
Well, I better head downstairs. I left Ryan on the mat seen in the picture above. There's no telling where he is now...
1 comment:
cute stuff. cole isn't rolling too much because i don't leave him unattended in the floor that often! Your kiddos are soo cute!
Post a Comment