We went through the drive-thru at Burger King today, and Rachael asked me for a "fwy" as we're pulling out of the parking lot. I never mentioned having fries in my bag, so how exactly did she know that I had fries? Because she knows that when Mommy goes through a drive-thru and gets a bag of food handed to her through the window, it usually contains "fwies." She loves "fwies."
Isn't she so cute? She dresses more trendy than me...
Not sure what they're doing exactly. She had been reading to him, but who knows what she's telling him now. He always listens intently whenever she talks to him, though.
Fun at bath-time. She likes to line up her rubber duckies on the side of the tub like this.
Notice the clever positioning of the ducks for this picture--this absolutely cracked me up when I saw how the picture came out. I didn't even plan this!
Making a silly face...
And the classic "silly" face...
My sweetie...
No comments:
Post a Comment