Tuesday, March 10, 2009
Splish Splash...
Ryan was taking a bath! And I decided I needed some updated bath pictures of him, so I got Mark to take a few a week or two ago. I'm going to blow up the third picture, print it in black & white, and add it to my wall collage of bath pictures in the kids' bathroom. Anyway, Ryan really enjoys his baths and is starting to show interest in bath toys like his rubber ducky. He loves it when we pour warm water all over him but can't understand why he can't grasp the water. It's kind of funny to watch him try to "pinch" the water. I have to say, though, there's almost not a better smell in the world than a baby fresh out of the bath and lathered up with baby lotion. Makes me want to eat him up!!!


Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment