So while we were on vacation in North Carolina, Ryan really started trying to crawl. He was up on his knees all the time, and while he was army-style crawling, he was really just lunging forward and rocking back and forth on his knees. A few days after we got back, he let loose. There was no turning back. Once he started, it was like he'd been crawling for months. He motored around the house like it was nothing. Now he's into everything with his new-found freedom. I find him in the strangest places, and I'm thinking, why did he go over there? Answer? Because he can! I also have to keep the gate closed on the stairs because he can climb up the stairs now. He made it up three stairs one time before I realized what he was doing. Anyway, this video was shot right after Memorial Day. He's crawling even better now, but I thought you might enjoy seeing the little guy go.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
That's so cool! Go Ryan!
Post a Comment