Ryan likes the floatie, although he'll sometimes lean way over the side so he can splash both hands in the water.
Ryan with Daddy, and Todd and Breeleigh
Todd, Breeleigh, and Rachael
Where were Cherish and Jen, you might ask? Well, if I remember correctly, we were cooking.
--------------------------
Another day last week, early in the morning before it could get blazingly hot, we went blackberry-picking. This was our first time to do this, and Rachael really enjoyed it. She learned pretty quickly to only pick the black ones, that the red ones weren't quite ready. We picked probably 3 quarts of blackberries before she was tired of doing it.
OK, this was where she got tired of picking blackberries and just wanted to play in the dirt. How fun is that!
Showing me her dirty hands--a result of squeezing blackberries in her hands and then playing in the dirt.
It was a fun day, and I made a fantastic blackberry pie that night. I still have maybe a quart of blackberries in the freezer that we'll enjoy another time.
No comments:
Post a Comment